- 6-month housing in Key Largo, FL available, only responsible to cover the cost of utilities. (Limited 2 spots)
- On-site Trauma training will be provided
- Signing bonus available
Essential Job Duties:
- Direct service treatment, including diagnostic (intakes), crisis intervention, and ongoing treatment (individual, family, and group).
- Caseload management: information/referral advocacy.
- Team accountability and responsibilities along with project supervisors, students, other divisions, and administrative staff.
- Generation and implementation of Treatment Plans, Utilization Review, and other case planning activities.
- Participation and presentation at case review/disposition, case consultation, and clinic meetings.
- Assisting in program start-up activities and subsequent (on-going) statistical and recording.
- Twenty-four-hour telephone crisis consultation availability. Available some Saturdays (presentations, emergency case situations).
- Punctual and Regular Attendance
- Other duties as assigned and necessary
- Report to: Clinical Supervisor
- Post master’s
- Valid FL Driver’s License and Proof of Automobile Insurance
- Background Fingerprint Clearance
- TB Clearance
- Drug Test Clearance
- Ability to read and write English and to communicate at the level required for successful job performance.
Licenses & Certifications: Post master’s, pre-licensed
Physical & Mental Demands:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under highly demanding deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to remain seated for long periods of time while working on a computer or doing sessions.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug-Free Workplace