- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be age 25 or older
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Transportation of mental health clients: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Full Job Description
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Support staff
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
- Excellent time management skills
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and sit for long periods of time during daily
- Works with an excellent customer service attitude towards individuals from inside and outside the organization.
- Pick-up and Drop-Off clients at varying locations. (MIA and FLL airport runs)
- Assures all transports are completed within the time parameters assignments.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Customer service ability, develop cooperative working relationships with other staff members and all other personnel.
- Ability to transport patients in a safe, efficient, and professional manner.
Schedule: Morning, Afternoon Shifts (must be available to start work at 7 am), weekends,
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Optional: When you are not transporting clients, you will act as a Mental Health Assistant (MHA). MHAs provide patient supervision, care, and activities services in accordance with professional staff direction and unit procedures. In addition, MHAs assist patients in activities of daily living, assist in implementing treatment plans and provide supportive contact with patients.